This discipline is applicable to hardware, software, processed materials, services, and related technical documentation.
What We Do
We help organizations to model their information consistently and accurately to improve operational efficiency, minimize risks and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Our team members help clients in implementation, installation, and customization of the solutions provided by us for configuration management of nuclear power plants and other government organizations.
- Lack of access of information due to multiple and unconnected layers of information
- Information is not interlinked within and across various projects making the work more difficult to users as well as managers
- Time lost in remaking baseline template for each new project etc.
We provide an integrated solution to meet all these challenges which come during the process of designing, building and utilizing the power plants. Our solutions are applicable across the industry and have special provisions for the nuclear power plants. The configuration management approach built in the software manages the project documentation by updating it automatically in real time simultaneously with the approval of the engineering modifications. The software has following capabilities:
- Accumulation, classification and actualization of a regulatory database
- Compliance with the requirements of the regulatory institutions
- Change management in facility configuration
- Project management in the design/build phases
- Lifecycle management of facilities and assets
- Supply chain management
- Material, supply and price management
Our solution can be integrated easily with the client’s in-use applications. Integration with the existing applications will eliminate discreet, disparate repositories of information and give client a single source of data for rapid access to information.
PM Dimensions’ team has introduced, since its inception, project management as a key organizational discipline to help its team members to execute projects of complex nature with the utmost ease. Our team members have gained extensive experience in managing diverse projects not only by means of execution, but also by providing services such as project management advisory, assessment, consulting, training and outsourcing to clients across industry verticals, including nuclear utilities.
PMD supports experts with a range of High Performance Computing (HPC) environments for simulation and modelling. Our association with best organizations in the industry allows access to experts, backed by powerful computing resources that allow our clients to cut process costs, as well as accelerating the time-to-market for new products. We combine high-performance graphics workstations with flexible cloud based HPC offerings.
To ensure that the information provided by our client is securely transmitted and stored, we comply with the guidelines given in the ISO 270001.